United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the singular form of the word is "criterion", whereas "criteria" is the plural form.

You cannot therefore have "one criteria".
395.gif

I cannot allow my biased views to linger solely in my deranged mindset for any longer: ginger pig was a rag, therefor he was and is a fukcing Cnut who should have been smothered at birth and never permitted to taint the game of football.

A well-reasoned argument. Hard to disagree with. I like.

The way their pre-season is panning out with signings (or rather non signings) there is a very realistic chance of them finishing 7th or even 8th.

If that happens will the footballing fraternity refer to the premier league as the top 10?
perhaps the magnificent seven lol

Ragcafe has a new "just not interested in football any more" thread. I love these things, they are glorious. Always giant essays about how everything has changed and football isn't what it used to be, hundreds of noble excuses about the moral decay of the beautiful game. All could be replaced with "I only liked it when we were winning". Turns out glory hunters don't actually like football, they like winning. Who'd have thought?

I cannot allow my biased views to linger solely in my deranged mindset for any longer: ginger pig was a rag, therefor he was and is a fukcing Cnut who should have been smothered at birth and never permitted to taint the game of football.

Then he would never have been a rag and you would not have this deranged anger towards him ;-)

Two planks thinks Lukakapu is worth in excess of 80 million and won't sell to Inter for a penny less.
Meanwhile in another parallel universe Sky and Darma bald bloke and Sarveh Solonoid think Pogwank is worth about 150 million and Real will be falling over themselves to buy him at that price or more.

I think the former will go for an undisclosed loan fee with an undisclosed agreement to buy and the latter will be left to poison the rest of the barrel.
Fucking lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.