Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheres this £90m come from, that's derisory for a player like Sane, you've got to be looking at, at least double that
Probably his true current value. I think those who have watched him see an amazing potential but will it be realised. Indications suggest that Pep has certain doubts in this regard. If he leaves we will be weaker next season the Liverpool goal and the one that finished off the rags were telling contributions to our historic season.

Season hasn't even started and it's doom and gloom.

If Sane wants Munich why would we keep him? Not convinced he does but we'll be stronger whatever happens next season.

I think people are so desperate for some news, they are over thinking things.

I said about 200 pages ago, bayern won't be buying him, they won't pay what he's worth, and unless Leroy decides to not sign a contract so he can go there at the end of this one, they won't get him, and if he makes it clear to City that that is what he's doing, he'll play even less football than last year, and rightly so.

City hold all the cards right now, bayern are hoping we'll let him go if they make him unhappy, they're wrong, we can make it known he's available, and accept significant offers that come in, if he refuses to go, and does what Koscielny is trying to do, he'll probably play no football.

Yeah that’s fair enough, I still find it a bit odd that they’ve kind of ignored the fact he was back today. I really hope you’re right though, I don’t want to see him leave, especially to Bayern

To be fair he had a face like a slapped arse walking into training off the little city tv snippet knocking around
Saw video of him and Zinchenko arriving back. Like chalk and cheese. Similar age but one looks like he wants a challenge the other looks like he doesn't know what he wants. Zinchenko arrived back and greeted the staff with handshakes and good wishes. This is a guy who was on the way out of the club a year ago but was prepared for a challenge. Sane is a guy who may be on the way out but doesn't give the impression that he is up for it. Could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.