Matthijs de Ligt

Wonder if they'll need to sell Cancelo now?

100% sure they will. They need the money to fund/partially fund the Chiesa deal.

At the moment (including De Ligt and newly signed defender Demiral [the Turkish DeLigt], Pellegrini, De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani and Chiellini and Cancelo they are overstuffed with defenders and need to cash in.

All we need to do now is make the call..

Apparently United seriously thought they had a chance in getting him up until a few hours ago. De Ligt probably saw that squad and said to himself "how am I going to get any playing time ahead of Phil Jones, Smalling, Lindelof, and Baily?"

I'm not a huge fan of Juve, but I'm so much happier seeing him go there than PSG, or god forbid, United

100% sure they will. They need the money to fund/partially fund the Chiesa deal.

At the moment (including De Ligt and newly signed defender Demiral [the Turkish DeLigt], Pellegrini, De Sciglio, Bonucci, Rugani and Chiellini and Cancelo they are overstuffed with defenders and need to cash in.

All we need to do now is make the call..

Fiorentina's chairman doesn't want to let Chiesa go, thankfully. He's gonna cost a fortune and he's a horse of a player: young, fast and energetic but keeps his head down on the last 20 metres of his runs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.