Away tickets

I have said before that unless you can commit 5000 seats to away fans you don't get promoted to the prem.

Fans misbehaving in the past means there's no chance of that! Police would block it straight away. Shame.

Bournemouth are taking the piss.
Thy have been on the gravy train for a few years now and done fuck all.
They keep saying they have been in negotiations to find a new venue.
I have been to all the games City have played there so I know the ground.
It would not be too difficult to take the roof of one of the stands behind the goal or even at the side and increase the capacity by couple of thousand.
They should be forced by the league to give at least 2000 to visiting fans.
If you see any of their games against non fashionable clubs you will see gaps in their support.
It's great to see teams like them up their but their lack of tickets for away fans should be addressed.

The thing is , the rules are , if the stadium has a capacity of 30,000 or over , you are entitled to 3,000 tickets , hence at ManUtd , capacity 76,000 , City , Spurs Brighton , can Only take a maximum of 3,000. WhenWigan were in the prem they rarely took up 1,500 down at WHL .
When a team like Bournemouth with a capacity of around 11,5000 , and any team below 30,000 they only have to give over 10%., whilst it’s a nice compact ground , they don’t deserve to be in the premier with such a small ground. Our new South stand holds 17,500 !!
I think Newcastle SHOULd have been made to reorganise their stadium comply with League rules that Away fans had to be at ground level . The idea of putting fans up in the Gods , and like you I’ve been there is to dissipate the noise created , is unsportsmanlike like .
As an away fan the grounds I like , because we’re on one level are Man Utd , Brighton , Leicester
I hate Palace , as it’s along a side and it’s a shitole , and whilst I haven’t been to Wolves in like 30 years , I don’t like their set up either .
I’m sure you’ve been to WHL , that was a nice away fan viewing area , hope you like the new stadium as much as we do

The thing is , the rules are , if the stadium has a capacity of 30,000 or over , you are entitled to 3,000 tickets , hence at ManUtd , capacity 76,000 , City , Spurs Brighton , can Only take a maximum of 3,000. WhenWigan were in the prem they rarely took up 1,500 down at WHL .
When a team like Bournemouth with a capacity of around 11,5000 , and any team below 30,000 they only have to give over 10%., whilst it’s a nice compact ground , they don’t deserve to be in the premier with such a small ground. Our new South stand holds 17,500 !!
I think Newcastle SHOULd have been made to reorganise their stadium comply with League rules that Away fans had to be at ground level . The idea of putting fans up in the Gods , and like you I’ve been there is to dissipate the noise created , is unsportsmanlike like .
As an away fan the grounds I like , because we’re on one level are Man Utd , Brighton , Leicester
I hate Palace , as it’s along a side and it’s a shitole , and whilst I haven’t been to Wolves in like 30 years , I don’t like their set up either .
I’m sure you’ve been to WHL , that was a nice away fan viewing area , hope you like the new stadium as much as we do
For what it's worth mate thought the away section at your ground was shite. From the dangerous bottle neck trying to get in, caused by placing the bar directly behind the turnstiles, to wading through inches of piss as urinals put in instead of troughs.
To the shite sight lines and home fans being put in the middle of the away fans separated by a 2 foot glass partition, :+(

For what it's worth mate thought the away section at your ground was shite. From the dangerous bottle neck trying to get in, caused by placing the bar directly behind the turnstiles, to wading through inches of piss as urinals put in instead of troughs.
To the shite sight lines and home fans being put in the middle of the away fans separated by a 2 foot glass partition, :+(
Have to agree with this. Spurs was not the best new ground I've ever visited.My mate spent more time watching the game on he screens as we couldn't see very much of the game.

I find it strange that some people on here are saying that points for away games are an incentive to go, the only incentive I need is watching my team, always has been always will be.

This post is about incentives not points.

With the points you can't watch the team, so it is the same intensive.

I find it strange that some people on here are saying that points for away games are an incentive to go, the only incentive I need is watching my team, always has been always will be.

This post is about incentives not points.

You will find out Next season when difficult KO time games that had low attendance will mean City will order LESS tickets. Fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.