Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy is a magnificent player. I would not sell him to Bayern though if they were the last club on earth. Their behaviour has been toxic and will be repeated if we give them what they want. Leroy should see out his contract, if he wants to sulk, he doesn’t get to train with the first team squad, if he wants to perform then he can earn his place.

Agreed
Let the fuckers wait two years
If they don’t get sane they need to go elsewhere. They can’t afford to wait two years for wingers

Leroy is a magnificent player. I would not sell him to Bayern though if they were the last club on earth. Their behaviour has been toxic and will be repeated if we give them what they want. Leroy should see out his contract, if he wants to sulk, he doesn’t get to train with the first team squad, if he wants to perform then he can earn his place.
I get the sentiment, but the thought we would let a £90 mill plus asset become worthless and pay his wages while doing it is fanciful. Hopefully wont come to that but if it looks like it could we’ll sell.

I get the sentiment, but the thought we would let a £90 mill plus asset become worthless and pay his wages while doing it is fanciful. Hopefully wont come to that but if it looks like it could we’ll sell.
That being the case, why not sell him to Bayern and next season they can try the same thing with Bernie or KDB? Why wouldn’t they when we are such a soft touch.

I hope he stays and lowkey think he will but I he decides to leave then I hope we demand an amount equal to what a 19 year old one eason wonder Felix went for even if it was RC.

Remember when Aguero was leaving us for Real Madrid. Every summer transfer window.

Not had it this year, maybe people stopped believing that shit after 4 or 5 years of it.

So Sane to Bayern or Juve this year for peanuts when he's got 2 years left.

Well seeing as we're giving Delph away it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we do the same with Leroy.. Something wasn't right last season between him and Pep and I just wonder if the bad blood has carried on. Still think he could go.

I hope he stays and lowkey think he will but I he decides to leave then I hope we demand an amount equal to what a 19 year old one eason wonder Felix went for even if it was RC.

thats the benchmark 119m for one season unproven wonderkid

leroy has been at the top level 3 seasons now

get the big moolah out munich if you want him

Look where this rumour is coming from. This is yet another one coming out of the German rags trying to unsettle our player. They have been at this for months.

Agreed
Let the fuckers wait two years
If they don’t get sane they need to go elsewhere. They can’t afford to wait two years for wingers

Also Leroy needs to play as it’s the European championships again next year so he won’t not try

If we do sell it’s got to be on our terms not The German Rags or Leroy

Hope he stays but if not we replace and move on

Bayern's realise this is their best chance to sign Leroy without any serious competition. Assuming his contract remains unsigned then next season you can add Real,Barca, Juve to that list of suitors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.