The Boxing thread

Who does everybody fancy tonight?

I think Gorman will beat Dubois, He looks the better boxer of the two, Only thing Dubois is capable of finishing the fight with one big shot.
Gorman on points.
Pacquiao to beat Thurman on points, Thurman will never be the same after his shoulder injury.

Who does everybody fancy tonight?

I think Gorman will beat Dubois, He looks the better boxer of the two, Only thing Dubois is capable of finishing the fight with one big shot.
Gorman on points.
Pacquiao to beat Thurman on points, Thurman will never be the same after his shoulder injury.

Agree with pac, Thurman was atrocious in his last fight, unless there’s a return to form (which I doubt), he’ll get put on his arse a few times!

Dubois will beat Gormon though, inside 7!

Agree with pac, Thurman was atrocious in his last fight, unless there’s a return to form (which I doubt), he’ll get put on his arse a few times!

Dubois will beat Gormon though, inside 7!
He was shocking in his last fight, Felt sorry for him in a way, I cant think of any boxer that recovered from a serious shoulder injury. Pacman will have too much for him tonight.
I'm actually looking forward to the Dubois v Gorman fight, Its going to be interesting. Here's hoping for a good fight.

Don’t understand the tactics from Gorman, thought he’d have been better off trying to make Dubois miss then catch him on the counter with his quick hands. Dubois looks very good to be fair

Wow! Dubois is good!!

Fuck knows what Gorman was doing there just looking for the left over the top all fight. No jab, no counter, no movement. Really strange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.