Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good look to a stand up kid, who when fit, gave his all... he was also the best left in the country in the 100pts season..

We’ve maximised the signing and given Delph more medals than he probably could of hoped for... just pass the fecking medical (:

£10m isnt enough. Should be at least £12m for a england international!

Jokes aside I think it is good business. It is a fair offer for a player not in our plans that turns the wrong side of 30 this year with only a year on his contract.
Complete revelation in the centurions year and more than deserved his medals hes won.
Thanks Delphy

Good move for all concerned. He gets to join a top club and stay in the North West... Maybe not at our level now but still an underrated player and will do well for them. Good luck to him.

I think he could be a big miss. He seemed to be a big influence in the dressing and I think he is still underrated on here.

Would be good to see us have more English players aswell- obviously have to be good enough

Good luck to Delph, been a good player and served his purpose. He deserves more game time if he can stay fit, at £10m this is good business for City and Everton with 1 year on contract.

Yeah good luck to him. Perhaps hasn't played as much as he would've liked but he was a vital part of the best team in the league ever. You can't complain about that. He'll be a good buy for Everton.

Not impressed with City getting only £8m for a player who captained England earlier this year. We simply have no idea where negotiating is concerned.

He cost around that fee when we bought him 4 years ago so that fee will have been amortised by now.

So, that’s 8m profit and his wages off the books.

Essentially we’ve had 4 seasons out of a very good player for free.

Your comment looks a bit silly now doesn’t it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.