Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Why are people even arsed about what other people say about them, it's playground tactics, ignore it.

Do any of our fans actually believe the Players read the papers and think "oh, that must be true". All I'm bothered about reading is the lineups an hour before kick-off. No point in reading any anlysis as that's all subjective. The only thing that matters is what is dicussed between players and backroom staff (on a need to know basis).

The very fact people start threads and re-post Journailists diatribes and un-confirmed rumours is proof they are doing what they set out to do. A journalist slating a team with 5,000+ re-tweets is going to be head hunted by the top papers to say the same again and will be paid for it. Well done for keeping them in jobs.
Unfortunately...sponsors want too attach themselves to projects that are deemed ethical and positive soooooo WE have to care when people try to soil our good name for no reason.......If City are guilty of anything I , and other City fans would have no problem accepting any pinch.....however we have I believe the best run football club in world football. Having zero debt makes us a juggernaut difficult to stop in the long term.
HRH and associates have been immense....long may it continue.

Having waded through much of the stuff Delaney tweets it's clear he's a strange one. Briefly, as I understand it, he accepts were not 'state owned' but, because Sheik Mansour's wealth originates from him being a member of the royal family then we're 'state funded' and because two guys who are apparently very good at their jobs are allowed to work for City when they should be working for UAE it's clear we're a vehicle of the state and our only purpose is 'Sportswashing'. What I can't see is what his motivation is, he's clutching at straws, using tenuous links all to prove what? That Sheik Mansour doesn't mind one bit if his ownership of City reflects well on his country? Well here's the thing, neither do I, and I don't get why it bugs him (Delaney) enough to make him obsessed with it and obsessed with defending himself on Twitter against City fans who he claims don't have a clue what they're talking about anyway.

Having waded through much of the stuff Delaney tweets it's clear he's a strange one. Briefly, as I understand it, he accepts were not 'state owned' but, because Sheik Mansour's wealth originates from him being a member of the royal family then we're 'state funded' and because two guys who are apparently very good at their jobs are allowed to work for City when they should be working for UAE it's clear we're a vehicle of the state and our only purpose is 'Sportswashing'. What I can't see is what his motivation is, he's clutching at straws, using tenuous links all to prove what? That Sheik Mansour doesn't mind one bit if his ownership of City reflects well on his country? Well here's the thing, neither do I, and I don't get why it bugs him (Delaney) enough to make him obsessed with it and obsessed with defending himself on Twitter against City fans who he claims don't have a clue what they're talking about anyway.

It is who employs him to write this shite that you will probably have to ask to get the answers you seek.

The UK is not noted for its strict adherence to the principles of human rights. The UAE is getting a lot of grief for its involvement in the Yemen (violence which I deplore as much as anyone) but who is making and selling the bombs that are killing those children? That's right, the UK and the USA. These bombs are not supplied by a Wicked Fairy.

Funnily enough the newspapers which employ these "journalists" generally support the rotten system which is central to the governance of the UK, and pours scorn, contempt and hatred on anyone who suggests it should be improved, or that we should not sell arms to tyrants or murderous regimes. The hypocrisy is strong here. Try naming a major football club that has a policy of refusing sponsorship from any but the purest of sources. I think you will find the list is a very short one. It certainly does not include United, Liverpool or Arsenal, to name but three.

Rabin is beginning to sound like a broken record, he needs to move on to another target.

The UK is not noted for its strict adherence to the principles of human rights. The UAE is getting a lot of grief for its involvement in the Yemen (violence which I deplore as much as anyone) but who is making and selling the bombs that are killing those children? That's right, the UK and the USA. These bombs are not supplied by a Wicked Fairy.

Funnily enough the newspapers which employ these "journalists" generally support the rotten system which is central to the governance of the UK, and pours scorn, contempt and hatred on anyone who suggests it should be improved, or that we should not sell arms to tyrants or murderous regimes. The hypocrisy is strong here. Try naming a major football club that has a policy of refusing sponsorship from any but the purest of sources. I think you will find the list is a very short one. It certainly does not include United, Liverpool or Arsenal, to name but three.
And in the case of that clown Delaney he works for the ironically-named Independent website which is currently being investigated for allegations that is being used as a puppet of the Saudi Arabian state. It's a bit rich of him to take the moral highground when one his paymasters is a key player in Saudi, a country whose shocking human rights record makes Abu Dhabi look like a bastion of freedom.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.