Your top 3 things that you're most looking forward to this season?

We retain our domestic grand slam, Pep celebrates by signing a new long term deal as he wants to create a true dynasty, rival fans join together in a mass suicide pact upon hearing the news

United dropping into true mid table mediocrity finishing between 7-10. OGS is rewarded for doing a fabulous job with a 8 year contract.

Liverpool having a “normal” season without any of the ridiculous fortune they received last season and as such are found out to not be that great of a team afterall, they finish below 2nd just to confirm that.
I'd really like the last paragraph to come true. ..just a normal season for redscouse
However...I can see Var employees ...being instructed to do everything within their power to ensure the champions of Europe win the domestic title next (how fucked up is that ??)
Ladies and Gentleman. ..we have a new team on the horizon. ...LiVARpool....
No wonder they ve signed no new players.....

Doing the double over every SCUM team including the women team.
Doing the double over the Scousers.
And 3 seeing Scousers crying I must admit seeing Scousers crying is one of life's real pleasures

I’ve actually enjoyed the summer break for once as at the end of last season I was completely done, god knows how the players felt. I’m chomping at the bit now though and can’t wait for:

Some of our young players to really break through and stake a claim for a starting place. Foden and Jesus mainly.
Replicating some of those atmospheres from last season.
Paying homage to Vincent, the biggest legend this club has ever had.

It promises to be another brilliant season.

Injury fee De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Scousers realising last season was a one-off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.