United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
1985-86 Manchester Utd 4th, Liverpool champions. Ferguson was to be appointed months later. Mission knock Liverpool off their perch.

Today Man Utd are in a worse position than when Ferguson joined. What must he think?

Saw videos on twitter yesterday of Man Utd players doing shuttle runs in training.I guess fitness work is part of pre-season, but I get the feeling that OGS is a total amateur. Last season must have sowed doubts in Man Utd loyalist heads. It wont take much for it to quickly unravel.

Saw videos on twitter yesterday of Man Utd players doing shuttle runs in training.I guess fitness work is part of pre-season, but I get the feeling that OGS is a total amateur. Last season must have sowed doubts in Man Utd loyalist heads. It wont take much for it to quickly unravel.

Yes I saw that - he won’t make Christmas.

1985-86 Manchester Utd 4th, Liverpool champions. Ferguson was to be appointed months later. Mission knock Liverpool off their perch.

Today Man Utd are in a worse position than when Ferguson joined. What must he think?
I think bacon face will be happy - the longer the rags go being crap the bigger the Ferguson legend grows.
He does not have the club's best interest at heart as he demonstrated during the Rock of Gibralter saga which led to the Glazers gaining control of the club and then leeching off it for years.

Seriously now, get to fuck:

Manchester United have added £30m to their valuation of France midfielder Paul Pogba, 26, and want £180m for the player they re-signed for £89m in 2016. (Star)
It’s like that scene from Taken:
“The price just went up another 10%.”

I can see Ed on the phone to them now...

“What I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you buy Pogba for the asking price now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will sell you a noodle sponsorship.”

I see today that Bryan Robson and Dennis Irwin believe that the rags can catch up to City following Vincent Kompany's retirement .

If these washed up old rag twats took the trouble to look , honestly and objectively , at the current state of their festering former club, with a totally incompetent OGS at the helm, over-paid and over-hyped stars such as Pogba and Lukaku desperate to fuck off to pastures new, new contracts being given to proven failures such as Smalling, Jones, et all, why the fuck would they arrive at that conclusion ?

Kompany was a fantastic player for us, of that there is no doubt, but his departure is not going to gift the useless ensemble sufficient points to get anywhere near City .

The media knows no boundaries with such inept and pathetic stories and " quotes ".

United XI vs Perth Glory:

Romero, Dalot, Tuanzebe, Jones, Young (c), Andreas, Matic, Chong, Lingard, James, Martial

Subs: De Gea, J. Pereira, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Wan-Bissaka, Garner, Gomes, Mata, McTominay, Pogba, Greenwood, Rashford

Perth including a 15 & 16 yr old
They just thought it fair to play players with the same mental age as Lingard

United XI vs Perth Glory:

Romero, Dalot, Tuanzebe, Jones, Young (c), Andreas, Matic, Chong, Lingard, James, Martial

Subs: De Gea, J. Pereira, Rojo, Shaw, Smalling, Wan-Bissaka, Garner, Gomes, Mata, McTominay, Pogba, Greenwood, Rashford

Perth including a 15 & 16 yr old
They just thought it fair to play players with the same mental age as Lingard

That's an insult to normal 15 and 16 year olds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.