Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a time when i viewed the Dippers as a bit of a joke of a football club , the nearly men , bitter and self righteous fans and crumbling shit hole of a stadium , so it was inevitable if they acquired a half decent manager , threw £500 million of Coutinho money at the problem they would eventually get lucky and win a cup competition . With VAR now coming into our game they are going to suffer far more than any other club they benefited (Dippers know all about benefits)from some outrageous decisions last season at vital times and in big games and without these decisions they are not going achieve anywhere near the 100 points they will need to take our title.
But apparently Brewster and Slippy G's cousin will be their saviours this season , and will take the Premier league by storm , their f*cking delusion is incomparable

Dippers will get incredible luck next season , I expect them to average a penalty every 2 games Mo the diver will be the highest penalty winner by the end of the season , if VAR is used like it has been recently he will only have to stub his toe and the unknown faceless people in the trailer will give a penalty . We have won the prem two seasons running the prem won't want a third . My fear for next season is that corrupt decisions will ensure a new name on the trophy ,and we all know who the press and tv want that to be , VAR is going to be a godsend to dippers I think it's one of the reasons they won't spend big in the transfer window, they won't have too, that team with VAR giving them an early lead will hand them wins all season, the sceptics amongst you will say yes but it will become obvious what is going on, and I say who is gonna care ? The prem/media/tv are gonna get what they want and we know that some pretty corrupt decisions in games have happened in the past couple of seasons! I hope I am wrong and that VAR does work and works fairly for all teams I just can't see that happening.

Dippers will get incredible luck next season , I expect them to average a penalty every 2 games Mo the diver will be the highest penalty winner by the end of the season , if VAR is used like it has been recently he will only have to stub his toe and the unknown faceless people in the trailer will give a penalty . We have won the prem two seasons running the prem won't want a third . My fear for next season is that corrupt decisions will ensure a new name on the trophy ,and we all know who the press and tv want that to be , VAR is going to be a godsend to dippers I think it's one of the reasons they won't spend big in the transfer window, they won't have too, that team with VAR giving them an early lead will hand them wins all season, the sceptics amongst you will say yes but it will become obvious what is going on, and I say who is gonna care ? The prem/media/tv are gonna get what they want and we know that some pretty corrupt decisions in games have happened in the past couple of seasons! I hope I am wrong and that VAR does work and works fairly for all teams I just can't see that happening.

The dippers and rags do not have the capacity for VAR screens in their respective grounds apparently.

So the fans will not be able to see any of the decisions made by officials ,but I have absolutely no reason to question the validity of their claims.

A lot of knownothings are predicting the scousers will win the 19/20 Premier League title, because they'll kick on after their Champions League victory.

Liverpool finished 5th in the 2004/05 season and won the Champions league at the end of that season. Am I right in remembering that UEFA changed the rules to allow the dippers to defend the Champions League title the following year, because under the old rules Liverpool would not have qualified, having fallen short of top four.

Oh! And they finished third in 2005/06 season, nine points behind Chelsea.

Last edited:
A lot of the knownothings are predicting the scousers will win the 19/20 Premier League title, because they'll kick on after their Champions League victory.

Liverpool finished 5th in the 2004/05 season and won the Champions league at the end of that season, am I right in remembering that UEFA changed the rules to allow the dippers to defend the Champions League the following year, despite not finishing in the top four?

Oh! And they finished third in 2005/06 season, nine point behind Chelsea.
Yep another season of a dipper love in coming up but our boys will be after another title to equal the record

Would be nice if Atletico win the spat with Barca to retrospectively get a fee for Milner as that was obviously a done deal before July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.