Antoine Griezmann

Griezmann completing the dream front 3 of racismo FC. What a time.

With La Real recouping 20% of buyout fee, leaves €96M for Atlético. 126M for Felix vs 96M for Griezmann - I can appreciate the club’s frustration

This guy isn't worth that money at the age he is at. If Barca manage to sign Neymar he will be sat on the bench.

What happens when a player's transfer is disputed?

Can he play for his new club? Imagine the consequences if he is shown to be ineligible. One for La Liga to resolve.

Barca overlaid for Dembele and Coutinho so I think they will struggle to shift the pair. Maybe PSG for Coutinho and Bayern for Dembele but I don’t think they will get close to what they paid for them

You never know; maybe United.....
Think pool were sniffing around Dembele

Think it's great that the European "elite" are running around making these deals this season. I hope they continue cos there is definitely a whiff of something not quite right with the way these transactions are taking place . But to our team of lawyers I expect they are loving the whiff in the air !!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.