It's Quiet 32 - enter at own risk

He obviously hears snippets.........but he presents as a very needy bully,certainly not my cup of cha.
Don't want to be too hard on him as it's obvious that he lives and breathes City but he's the the epitome of the phrase "drama queen".
He gave me an exclusive snippet of information once when I was introduced to him at a beer festival that Claudio Bravo was going to be dropped for that afternoons match.
He wasn't.

I'm not sure if you're just winding blueparrot up or not at this point :) but it is possible (if unlikely).

A possible scenario is that he asks for a transfer negating any loyalty bonuses, we can charge the buying club a commensurate lower transfer fee allowing them to sneak in under the wire for FFP purposes. Danilo get's his money back long term from the buying club (wages or bonuses) Winner, winner, chicken dinners all around.
Why have we never done it? transfer requests are an aggressive move to get out of a club

Why have we never done it? transfer requests are an aggressive move to get out of a club
I don't actually think he's handed in a transfer request but it wouldn't be that unexpected if Danilo wanted to leave and he felt like we were pricing him out of a move. He barely played last season even when Kyle was in the worst form of his City career. If he sits on the bench for another year he's going to find his options to move next summer even worse than the are this time around.

I don't actually think he's handed in a transfer request but it wouldn't be that unexpected if Danilo wanted to leave and he felt like we were pricing him out of a move. He barely played last season even when Kyle was in the worst form of his City career. If he sits on the bench for another year he's going to find his options to move next summer even worse than the are this time around.
So it’s just piss and wind from your point ?

So it’s just piss and wind from your point ?
I think he would prefer leave this summer, as has been reported by Sam Lee and others, and has communicated that to the club. But if I had to guess he probably hasn't put in a formal transfer request.

A transfer for Danilo may well be hell of a lot further down the line than we are aware, and maybe the transfer request is just to get it over the line by reducing his cut.

He isn’t daft and will be well aware he is surplus to requirements as far as Pep is concerned.

A transfer for Danilo may well be hell of a lot further down the line than we are aware, and maybe the transfer request is just to get it over the line by reducing his cut.

He isn’t daft and will be well aware he is surplus to requirements as far as Pep is concerned.

Hopefully and hopefully Cancelo is also close. Else we might shift Dani boy and be left with our dicks in our hands as Cancelo goes to Barca (though tbf I don't think they'll have the money left).

Don't want to be too hard on him as it's obvious that he lives and breathes City but he's the the epitome of the phrase "drama queen".
He gave me an exclusive snippet of information once when I was introduced to him at a beer festival that Claudio Bravo was going to be dropped for that afternoons match.
He wasn't.
Daniel Timperley.

He's an absolute fkn bellend. Has that fb group and used to get a begging bowl out every year, funnily enough, always near Christmas, and people would chuck in a few quid, like idiots.

'Hi, it's Daniel's wife here, he doesn't know I'm doing this, but he does all this for free and can't really donate this much time for it any more as he needs to use the time to earn a wage, so if anyone could contribute so Dan can keep running this page, that would be amazing'.

Quite weird then, how he manages to do nearly every match home and away including European matches.

Bloke is a massive bullshitter and would never get a penny off me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel Timperley.

He's an absolute fkn bellend. Has that fb group and used to get a begging bowl out every year, funnily enough, always near Christmas, and people would chuck in a few quid, like idiots.

'Hi, it's Daniel's wife here, he doesn't know I'm doing this, but he does all this for free and can't really donate this much time for it any more as he needs to use the time to earn a wage, so if anyone could contribute so Dan can keep running this page, that would be amazing'.

Quite weird then, how he manages to do nearly every match home and away including European matches.

Bloke is a massive bullshitter and would never get a penny off me.
Yep.
He also got the staff at city a bollocking after leaking the stones signing pictures all over facebook and twitter.
And I used to see his mates who he was in bluemoon rising with at away games all the time when we shit. Never once saw him when we were shit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.