United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Lukaku and Pogba want out, Sanchez as expected is rather happy with things as they are. Rashford is making noises about not liking being a 9 and preferring being a winger which he is just as rubbish at. The only "yay" moment for them thus far is buying that fella from Palace? For their fans it is underwhelming at best for their on field prospects i would be despondent as i see no light at the end of any tunnels for them.

It just looks more of the same, a team set up for upper mid table settling in to upper mid table.

A big shout out to the marde arse on redcafe who is trying to convince himself he has lost interest in footy for every other reason bar utd being crap now. I have stepped in puddles with more depth than you.

I think United are shit scared of Pogba leaving - they absolutely need him as the 'face' of the club for marketing reasons, they have nobody else in that superstar, celebrity, social media influencer role. Make all the jokes you want about Phil/face/mug of noodles, but we're talking tens, if not hundreds of millions of £. They need him no matter what, and given his contract etc they can make sure he stays. There's every chance this could be a nuclear meltdown in the making.

They have “Washy” as there big brand now with him taking all the set pieces and his Massive 10 goals a season but they have sky to promote him for ever more.

395.gif
They have “Washy” as there big brand now with him taking all the set pieces and his Massive 10 goals a season but they have sky to promote him for ever more.
Wishy Washy aka Wishee Washee....?

It’s a live match text commentary on the bbc...

Still, at least they are respecting the opposition so far, and not descending to City levels of ruining the game and upsetting the Perth kiddy players.

0-0 seems a decent scoreline for United, something Ole can build on, for their next match against The Perth Priscilla’s.

It’s a live match text commentary on the bbc...

Still, at least they are respecting the opposition so far, and not descending to City levels of ruining the game and upsetting the Perth kiddy players.

0-0 seems a decent scoreline for United, something Ole can build on, for their next match against The Perth Priscilla’s.
Is that the team a kangaroo plays for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.