Jadon Sancho

So glad the club thought the same as you about that de bruyne bloke. Dodged a bullet there ;)

Not sure what your point is? KDB had zero relationship with Mourinho, he's on the record as saying they only spoke twice in all the time he was at Chelsea.
Pep treats players right, he didn't want Sancho to leave.

Not sure what your point is? KDB had zero relationship with Mourinho, he's on the record as saying they only spoke twice in all the time he was at Chelsea.
My response was to the fact you stated he is in an inferior league with an inferior team therefore will only move back to an inferior team. Nothing to do with any relationship with previous managers. I merely pointed out that is what kev did. I admit I havent read any other posts in relationship to your arguement. But that one post alone was bollocks

My response was to the fact you stated he is in an inferior league with an inferior team therefore will only move back to an inferior team. Nothing to do with any relationship with previous managers. I merely pointed out that is what kev did. I admit I havent read any other posts in relationship to your arguement. But that one post alone was bollocks

And I merely pointed out the scenarios were completely different making your argument bollocks.

Blimey you must be a very important person.

so right matey

true pep did not want him to leave and knew the talent was their but would he take a place of what we already had in the first team squad ?? and with being only 17 pep knew his time would come but not just yet ??? so sancho or whoever advice him to leave to get more game time and he took the option to move (wrong in my opinion) but holding the club to ransom and saying he will not play in the youth again and wants a first team place guaranteed ??? its sounds like somebody or the people behind sancho knew the value in upsetting the club and pep and the move would be man city only option

many things don't sit right with me about sancho ?? even the england youth world cup winners and when he went back to germany to play ??? instead of staying with the lads all the way in the tournament it just sounds daft ??? or bad advice or something else, why leave a world cup team right in the middle of the tournament ?? why leave one of the best teams in england and europe with everything a 17 year old youth player could want ??? why not listen to pep and the top coaches in the game ??

look he is not a manchester city player anymore never was ??? its over with and good luck to the lad

IF we sell sane ( really hope we don't) , he is the replacement

If we have a buy back or a percentage on his sale this should be possible
Can’t see him being all that welcome back to be honest
But maybe his words are to set the wheels in motion

If we have a buy back or a percentage on his sale this should be possible
Can’t see him being all that welcome back to be honest
But maybe his words are to set the wheels in motion
I doubt we have a buy back because (correct me if I’m wrong) I though he left at the end of his contract rather than an actual transfer? Therefore there won’t be any clauses to be activated all that we’ll receive is the initial training fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.