United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rags coach Mark Dempsey admitted to hospital with exhaustion.fuck me he's got to be less fit than shaw and lukaku. These fuckers will do well to last till Christmas.unless of course it is something else all together

Playing cricket today and one of their lads had his mum shouting the score to him on the pitch and he actually first pumped in celebration when they went 2-0 up.

Have they totally lost the plot of what is successful?

I don’t know what’s going on with them but I know it’s fucking brilliant whatever it is.

He will go home recuperate, then be quietly sacked.

Absolutely - they have a medical team, doctors & physios but it took a visit to emergency to find he’s tired.

He’s putting cones out in an Aussie winter where temps range from a low of 8oc to a high of 20oc with a cool breeze. He wasn’t running across the Sahara ffs.

If travelling by private jet caused this, is the best fix to send him home on a private jet.

I just can’t get over the levels of bullshit when reporting on these.

Absolutely - they have a medical team, doctors & physios but it took a visit to emergency to find he’s tired.

He’s putting cones out in an Aussie winter where temps range from a low of 8oc to a high of 20oc with a cool breeze. He wasn’t running across the Sahara ffs.

If travelling by private jet caused this, is the best fix to send him home on a private jet.

Bless him it's a hard life being a rag.I would hate it,sharing bargain buckets with Shaw and Lukaku and free trips to Oz

Simon Stone is all over the story -;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.