Exposing the hypocrisy of journalists

Rabin is beginning to sound like a broken record, he needs to move on to another target.

Long may he continue. He's exposed and rattled these so called journalist and their smear campaign against our club. They don't look like stopping anytime soon so why should he. In fact, Miguel and MacKenna are like a tag team today giving out their bullshit.

I’m a fan of his, he wiped the floor with them all originally, he did it in a calm and calculated way just dealing with facts that were available online then backing off and letting them wince.
I just feel this time round he is more emotionally involved getting more involved in petty stuff and he’s been at Miguel for about 3 days solid now going round in circles
and no I can’t do a better job I’m thick as fuck.

I’m a fan of his, he wiped the floor with them all originally, he did it in a calm and calculated way just dealing with facts that were available online then backing off and letting them wince.
I just feel this time round he is more emotionally involved getting more involved in petty stuff and he’s been at Miguel for about 3 days solid now going round in circles
and no I can’t do a better job I’m thick as fuck.

If he gets under their skin just a tiny bit then it will be well worth it. Its obvious he's done more than that. They're running scared. One of them (Nick Harris) has even dissapeared off the radar!

If he gets under their skin just a tiny bit then it will be well worth it. Its obvious he's done more than that. They're running scared. One of them (Nick Harris) has even dissapeared off the radar!

Harris has a agenda (as do a lot of them) and possibly something to hide and has gone dark with the fear of being exposed.
Sure he will raise his snout again with the back up from his cronies but is clearly laying low at the moment in fear of his rep being more tarnished .
Rab doing s great job of keeping the vermin looking over there shoulder. Bout time the general public took these cranks on,, they have got away with force feeding the public crap for decades , ruining people’s lives with the so called sensationalism reporting, , public’s fault for lapping it up off them for decades enjoying a perceived scandal .. if people wound there necks in and stopped twitching there curtains then theses hacks would become redundant in life , but the public do love s good car crash as long as it’s not there car involved so there will always be a market for it ...

Rabin is beginning to sound like a broken record, he needs to move on to another target.

I see your point and appreciate it. Few things though, over the last few days my engagement with Delaney has been peripheral, he's blocked me and apart from that little thing about Dave Lizewski schtick (which I picked out of Bluemoon forum, who was the brilliant chap who called me that here? I can't remember...made me laugh so much) which was for a lark, I've hardly done much. A couple of things have come about, there have been other blues who have pushed back Delaney amazingly with logic, reasoning, facts and evidence, it's been great to watch and the second is that Delaney is painting himself into the MacKenna corner which is the deep dark recess where all rational thinking journalists don't step in. If you notice even the usual support acts (with the exception of MacKenna) haven't arrived.

I really have very little bandwidth to seek "targets" etc, that would give me far more credit or notoriety than is fair and thus far I've only reacted to what I see as unfair coverage, like other blues. Though I've been reading up about the UK Middle east relationships and the background to what these guys call "sportswashing" etc, and honestly I don't know how journalists from very eminent newspapers (and the newspapers) themselves can get it so wrong. I'm sure there will be opportunities to write about this in the future.

End of the day, can't wait for the season to begin!!! Cheers

I see your point and appreciate it. Few things though, over the last few days my engagement with Delaney has been peripheral, he's blocked me and apart from that little thing about Dave Lizewski schtick (which I picked out of Bluemoon forum, who was the brilliant chap who called me that here? I can't remember...made me laugh so much) which was for a lark, I've hardly done much. A couple of things have come about, there have been other blues who have pushed back Delaney amazingly with logic, reasoning, facts and evidence, it's been great to watch and the second is that Delaney is painting himself into the MacKenna corner which is the deep dark recess where all rational thinking journalists don't step in. If you notice even the usual support acts (with the exception of MacKenna) haven't arrived.

I really have very little bandwidth to seek "targets" etc, that would give me far more credit or notoriety than is fair and thus far I've only reacted to what I see as unfair coverage, like other blues. Though I've been reading up about the UK Middle east relationships and the background to what these guys call "sportswashing" etc, and honestly I don't know how journalists from very eminent newspapers (and the newspapers) themselves can get it so wrong. I'm sure there will be opportunities to write about this in the future.

When you've finished with this lot start on the politicians !!

That was me that mate. Glad you didn’t take it personally, I was just pulling your leg and in fact trying to entice you out of hiding really haha.

Keep up the good work, just wish it was being seen by a wider audience. Twitter is a strange place populated by strange people.

What we need is this continued stance by more than just you (and I’ve seen there are more getting active with your angle now), being picked up by a decent journalist and switching the printed opinion in the media.

We eventually got there with Sterling. Now everyone wants to be seen writing positively about him.

This runs deeper than anti-City Liverpool bias of the Sterling media saga. But we will get there eventually if people keep at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.