Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

From someone who’s not in England ....how big is this game and how’s the buzz among the public ..is this bringing in new fans to Cricket

As an article in today’s Times points out the ECB destroyed the growth in interest in the game when they sold out to Sky. Apparently the audience for the England semi final was 500,000.

I’m watching it but it’s a second rate game compared to the 5 day tests. I can’t wait for the Old Trafford test, I’m going.

As an article in today’s Times points out the ECB destroyed the growth in interest in the game when they sold out to Sky. Apparently the audience for the England semi final was 500,000.

I’m watching it but it’s a second rate game compared to the 5 day tests. I can’t wait for the Old Trafford test, I’m going.

I never really watch cricket but have watched most of this World Cup. I've enjoyed it but doubt I'll watch any more until the next one. Would never watch the longer form of the game.

Agree wholeheartedly. Test cricket is by far the best format of the game. So much more is tested of the players' abilities.

I'm going too on day 3 at OT. My first time going to an ashes game since day 5 in 2005.

Need to get Williamson, he's starting to look dangerous, run rate creeping up.
Fuck, Stokes looks like he's done his calf, let's hope it's not too bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.