BT Broadband Streaming Problems

Have you checked your speed at all?
What Mb are you paying for?
Reboot your router, unplug your phone line and cables and re-insert, may help or may not.
Do you use Netflix etc, are they working ok?

Yeah it was 48mb download speed on wi-fi.

Netflix was fine along with another sports streaming site. Just this one site that i always watch the City games on and other sports just won't work.

That's why I was wondering if BT could have done something?

Will reboot the internet and see if that works.

Have you checked your speed at all?
What Mb are you paying for?
Reboot your router, unplug your phone line and cables and re-insert, may help or may not.
Do you use Netflix etc, are they working ok?

Checked again and on mobile data the site plays fine but as soon as i switch to wifi it stops.

The only other thing I'd try is opening an incognito window in Chrome and trying it through that. If it's still blocked then it's more than likely BT and the way roundwould need to be a VPN. I've got BT too, happy to check it if you want to dm the site.

The only other thing I'd try is opening an incognito window in Chrome and trying it through that. If it's still blocked then it's more than likely BT and the way roundwould need to be a VPN. I've got BT too, happy to check it if you want to dm the site.

Tried incognito and it still won't work. Have asked my Dad who has BT and it won't work for him, asking my brother who has a different provider to see if it works for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.