United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comical isn’t it. If this lad was the real deal, a few more teams than Leeds United would have been after him.

They are just getting more ridiculous by the year and the journalists are clutching at very thin straws.

If anything they are weaker now than they were due to the loss of Herrara who at least looked like he gave a shit.

Their midfield next season is still Static Matic, Pogbad if he is still there and either Mctominay who let’s face it is only ever going to be average at best or Fred who going off his first season will be shite again.

They then have the attacking talents of this new lad, Tony “I don’t give a fuck” Martial, Speedy Gonzalez, Sanchez, Fat Larry and JLinz or whoever he calls himself.
To put it into context Gabriel Jesus is six months older than James and by the time he was 21 had been leading the line for Brazil for three years. Raheem had 100 Premier League appearances for Liverpool and City before he was 21.

I heard that the Rags were pushing Newcastle to sign Bruce, that way they can offload there current 'better than Messi' players in 12 months time for an over inflated amount.

To put it into context Gabriel Jesus is six months older than James and by the time he was 21 had been leading the line for Brazil for three years. Raheem had 100 Premier League appearances for Liverpool and City before he was 21.

Yeah but they weren't plucked from obscurity for a small fee and overnight transformed into the best player in the world by the best coach in the world were they? CF for Brazil - name me one player who has led the line for Brazil ever and looks better than this kid does now - I mean as if a 17 year old Brazilian striker could score a hat trick in a semi final and go on to win the world cup final now is it? I bet if he looks hard enough Simon Stone could make up enough evidence to show James has done that with Wales.... twice !!

I see Ole and Juan Mata have been arguing again.
giphy.gif

Tell you what they could be in the bottom 6 looking at them fixtures .
Transfer update on sly sports.
Pogba might stay.
Lump might go.
And the latest white pele played in a friendly.
Managed to get in yyyyoooouuuunitid were victorious.
Must be the only friendly game been played this week
A strong rag brand is important for the Premier League you know.....

Anyway, when are they going to put a statue up of Howard Webb at the swamp? He, more than any other fucker, did more to win them trophies than anyone else. Perhaps another one next to it of Clattenburg hastily shoving a brown envelope into his pocket?

Or Giggsy shoving his willy in his brothers wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.