United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
they have overpaid but slab head does improve them at the back.
all they need now is another centre back and another full back (and maybe another keeper seeing the state of the alpaca last year) and then they will have an OK defence.

they have overpaid but slab head does improve them at the back.
all they need now is another centre back and another full back (and maybe another keeper seeing the state of the alpaca last year) and then they will have an OK defence.
Doesn't matter when they have a clueless manager.

Comical isn’t it. If this lad was the real deal, a few more teams than Leeds United would have been after him.

They are just getting more ridiculous by the year and the journalists are clutching at very thin straws.

If anything they are weaker now than they were due to the loss of Herrara who at least looked like he gave a shit.

Their midfield next season is still Static Matic, Pogbad if he is still there and either Mctominay who let’s face it is only ever going to be average at best or Fred who going off his first season will be shite again.

They then have the attacking talents of this new lad, Tony “I don’t give a fuck” Martial, Speedy Gonzalez, Sanchez, Fat Larry and JLinz or whoever he calls himself.
Fat Larry....showing yer age now @MV..
Still a chance FL may Zoom off to Inter...in fact he is quoted on bbc sports as telling journalists.enquiring about the move
"There should be some news next week "
Wow! What a shabby way to treat the new manager and fans as the season approaches..."I'm here,all £75M of me .....but I think I may have more INTEResting Clubs to talk to by Wednesday. .......Just WTF is going on at cold trafford;anybody would think the biggest club in the world were struggling to keep their players!
Surely every player wants to play fir man utd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.