Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
We think Woodward is a hopeless negotiator, but let's face

it Woodward knows he will never have to pay any add ons..

That's why the press can report lowest fee of course...........

I still think there's a very good chance we'll sign him. He's basically the only option other than going with what we already have.

I still think there's a very good chance we'll sign him. He's basically the only option other than going with what we already have.

At £80m i hope we look at more ball playing CBs.

Maguire is good, but like Otamendi I dont trust him for playing from the back like the more creative Stones Laporte and kompany.

Maguire is a reliable Joleon Lescott. Good at defending, poor at needle through balls and diagonal passing. Horrible against lightweight attackers like the Jesuses, Suarezes Tevezes and Agueros.

We just won several trophies and went far in CL. Im certain we can find better CBs for around the world record price if not lower.

130m for Maguire and Wan Bissaka. When you look at some of the signings Wolves have made recently for example, United have been absolutely rinsed.

That's a little less than than two Bernardos.

Or a little more than three David Silvas

Or a little less than one and a half De Bruynes

Or a little more than one a half Sterlings

Or two Sané's pretty much

Or more apt perhaps, thirteen Kompanys.

130m for Maguire and Wan Bissaka. When you look at some of the signings Wolves have made recently for example, United have been absolutely rinsed.

130m, Absolute madness that...Commercially United are seemingly well run, but on the football side they are horrendous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.