Ndombele (signed for Spurs)

Based on how he played against us, a good signing. I like the fact that he dragged himself through the leagues after being let go from a big team when he was young. Not sure I am right but those kind of players are often hungry and have a great attitude to learning.

You can never tell how players will adapt in England, especially midfielders. However, his chances must be high as Pochetinno is a good coach.

Still confident this is being funded by a sale though regardless of what was said on a previous page.

Do find it odd that no other club seemingly made clear their interest as a number of big clubs have apparently been looking for midfielders - ourselves, United, PSG, Real, Athleti etc.. He's supposedly a bit picky about the games he performs in but he's only young. Young players are often inconsistent.

It now looks quite likely that Eriksen will leave. But Ndombele is Dembele's replacement. The Eriksen money will most likely be spent on Lo Celso.

It now looks quite likely that Eriksen will leave. But Ndombele is Dembele's replacement. The Eriksen money will most likely be spent on Lo Celso.

Very good signings for Spurs, expect them to mount more of a challenge in the next couple of years before both these guys get poached by top teams.

If United really were in for him, I hope this sparks a typical panic buy from United/Woodward.

I've been following this player as my 'dream DM' for a few years now. Really loved his demeanor, skill set, age, athleticism, mentality, skills and all that good stuff. He's such a unique player that's something of an 8 / 6 hybrid and his skillset will flourish under their system but not for us. Unfortunately, I had to set my bias aside as he just isn't fit enough to play the role that fern/gundogan/rodri play for us. He's much much productive in a free flowing system where they get up and down the pitch, with more protection and more freedom to 'just play' rather than recycle possession and dictate play. 3 CB's , wing backs, and two half Dm's / half AM is perfect for him and for them.

He'll be a star in their system, I'm confident of that.

I hope my guy shines. Big expectations from me.

I know nothing of this guy we’ve signed. NDembele , nor the player you have just signed , so I’m not choosing , but
If you had a choice who would you gone for and why ? My son is 17 and follows everything and plays that manager shite and he said Ndemeble , so be interesting to hear your viewpoint

I know nothing of this guy we’ve signed. NDembele , nor the player you have just signed , so I’m not choosing , but
If you had a choice who would you gone for and why ? My son is 17 and follows everything and plays that manager shite and he said Ndemeble , so be interesting to hear your viewpoint

For me, probably Frenkie De Jong followed by Rodri for Manchester city and then ndombele. For you guys and the way you play ndombele is an incredible signing for your system most importantly. I honestly think it’s perfect. Definitely an upgrade over wanyama and dembele. He has the talent to play for any club in the world. Especially if he develops the way his trajectory says that he can. I don’t fully subscribe to the notion that he takes some games/minutes off but I can’t really refute it either.

He’s just not the right player to play the 6 at city. Definitely a little bummed that I can’t see what Pep would do with him. I would guess he would be converted to one of our free 8s but we’d never sign him for that with our current squad.

And Vincent Kompany signed for you because in he previous 5 years you’d blown the Championship divisonnaway I suppose
I can say the same about Kane, how long as he been at your club n won fuck all, let's not put your new shiny toy in the same bracket as a legend in VK let's not go there. As of Spurs it's 12 years and counting since your last trophy win, so im not wrong am I.

Good luck Ndombele on not winning a pot to piss in, but I suppose 200k a wk softens the blow a little bit.
Given there's only 3 domestic trophies and 1 (potential) European trophy available each season and we took 3 of them on offer last season at that, you could say that about most teams in the PL.

Given there's only 3 domestic trophies and 1 (potential) European trophy available each season and we took 3 of them on offer last season at that, you could say that about most teams in the PL.
Yeah you could but I wanted to put some of these resident spuds fans in there place, some of them did bite which was great. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.