Fabian Delph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always gave his best and put in some superb performances whilst covering for the unfortunate Mendy I am sure he is chomping at the bit to play on a regular basis He leaves with all our good wishes i am sure, and a few medals By all accounts he was vocal and together him and Vinny will be missed in this regard

Gueye is probably leaving and I'm not exaggerating when I say that Tom Davies is one of the worst players in Premier League history* (when your club-trained local lad can't even get some love from the fans you know he's awful). Add to that that Sigurdsson plays a totally different role, the midfield two could be Gomes-Delph, Gueye-Delph or Gueye-Gomes. Also,I don't think he'd have gone without certain assurances over game time.

* When I use that term I'm only counting players who actually got decent minutes for a club so no Ali DIa etc.

In all seriousness, £8m for Delph is a steal. He’s not good enough for our first 11, but he’s a solid option from the bench.

All the best for next season and thanks for not fucking up the league. Don’t think I could deal with them shower of carts winning it.

Wish him well at Everton, seems a good deal for all parties concerned.

One of the memories I'll take from his time at City wasn't even when he was playing; Seville away in November 2015. We'd just beaten them with a cracking performance, and all us Blues were being held back in the away end for what felt like an eternity. Couple of players came out onto the pitch to do a warmdown, including Delph. He was doing various stretches and running drills....these running drills got us cheering him from the stands, and he started to throw in some forward rolls at the end of each sprint. Kept us all amused whilst we waited to be released.

Good luck, Fabien.

Wish him well at Everton, seems a good deal for all parties concerned.

One of the memories I'll take from his time at City wasn't even when he was playing; Seville away in November 2015. We'd just beaten them with a cracking performance, and all us Blues were being held back in the away end for what felt like an eternity. Couple of players came out onto the pitch to do a warmdown, including Delph. He was doing various stretches and running drills....these running drills got us cheering him from the stands, and he started to throw in some forward rolls at the end of each sprint. Kept us all amused whilst we waited to be released.

Good luck, Fabien.

Did the same at Lyon last season.

Proper geezer.

With Captain Vincent gone and now the vocal and likeable Fabian The requirement is for others to step up and make "some noise" Lets not underestimate the motivation and spirit a good talker in the dressing room can be I suspect David Silva our little genius as captain will no doubt be a presence i think from watching CITY TV, perhaps KDB can accommodate the role of getting his fellow team mates "buzzing"

At 8+2m, it’s a steal for Everton. They get an England international with vast amounts of EPL experience for a pittance. He’s a decent midfielder. He just couldn’t compete with what we have in that area. That’s not to take anything away from him. Very few could.

All the best Fabian.

Your chant didn’t do you justice.

“Delph, every Weekend!”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.