Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

So cool to see Buttler, Archer and Stokes do the business as well. They all play for Rajasthan in the IPL as well and I'm sure they'll be back for the Ashes in a few weeks time as well.

It's been a pleasure to follow them in this summer of cricket and I can't wait to see them kicking Aussie butt at Edgbaston as well.

They played really well & that was a fluke, but England have been a more entertaining team in the tournament imo, so nobody can begrudge them the trophy.
Yes I was fortunate to be at OT when Morgan hit that world record of sixes, really entertaining as you say.

But before the super over for NZ had started they said England would win with a tie so must have been just the 50.

Still, all runs count the same. No pictures on the scorecard.

included the super over, guessing england were so far ahead on the count that another 6 balls made no difference. NZ went about 10 overs without a boundary I think

But before the super over for NZ had started they said England would win with a tie so must have been just the 50.

Still, all runs count the same. No pictures on the scorecard.
They couldn't catch our boundaries

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.