Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leroy can't tell the German rags to fuck off and that he is not signing for them because :- they haven't approached him, talked openly about signing him, encouraged half of the Bundesliga to try and persuade him to sign for them .

It is the German media who are totally responsible according to Madeika , the Bayern expert and authority on everything concerning the club, their totally honest and law abiding executives, finances and ex-players .

Apparently Bayern are innocent of trying to persuade Leroy to move - so please stop these nasty and unfair accusations.

Bollocks,your chairman has talked about getting him to bayern numerous times as have current,former players and national manager,you have put immense pressure on the kid,i'm not surprised you deny it,everything about your club and your activities are scummy,hope sane tells you to get fucked,you can't bully us like you do every other club in your league

To understand these 'tapping-up talks' I have been looking for an answer why we seem to have a different view.

Are you aware domestic PL and EFL rules about tapping up are much stricter than anywhere else?
In Germany, UEFA and FIFA it's allowed to make public comments about a player from a different club under contract but before contacting him you need consent, that's normal anywhere.

Here is a link:
https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/a...th-domestic-and-international-transfers-rules

So the "bollocks" is only true between domestic clubs.
Not for international transfers. Like it or not.

@Maldeika didn't put a word wrong to the best of his knowledge and belief IMO
and was respectful in describing his view. Not more, not less.

I understand you don't want to see Leroy leave but accusing Bayern breaking the rules is simply untrue.

To understand these 'tapping-up talks' I have been looking for an answer why we seem to have a different view.

Are you aware domestic PL and EFL rules about tapping up are much stricter than anywhere else?
In Germany, UEFA and FIFA it's allowed to make public comments about a player from a different club under contract but before contacting him you need consent, that's normal anywhere.

Here is a link:
https://www.lawinsport.com/topics/a...th-domestic-and-international-transfers-rules

I understand you don't want to see Leroy leave but accusing Bayern breaking the rules is simply untrue.
I didn't say they broke actual rules but the way they are putting him under enormous pressure is to get every man and his dog connected to bayern to implore him to go there,it's disrespectful to him and to us as a club and is a scummy way to try and bully the kid and us,they get away with it in germany,well we are no pushovers so they can get fucked

Here is a link:

Whilst Bayern have spent decades whittling away the tapping up laws in Germany to the point they take what they want, your last sentence is your belief not fact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.