Wimbledon 2019

How much of the interest is on the male vs female game? Must be at least 80-20 I reckon

Don’t know really but even if you take out the ratings,and you shouldn’t professional sport is about generating income from entertainment and popularity, then even on time worked the men are paid less.

He already is.

Federer, Djokovic and Nadal are the 3 greatest male players ever and we are so lucky that they have all been playing at the same time.
Do you think that Novak will get the 4 wins to become the most ever grand slam winner ? He is my favourite player by a mile and I think he is the greatest ever

Do you think that Novak will get the 4 wins to become the most ever grand slam winner ? He is my favourite player by a mile and I think he is the greatest ever

I think he probably will get at least 4. Federer might win a couple more though as well and Nadal will continue to win the French and maybe pick up another one or two others.

I think he probably will get at least 4. Federer might win a couple more though as well and Nadal will continue to win the French and maybe pick up another one or two others.
I'm not sure the Fed will tbh, he'd of been the oldest in the history of the game had he won today, can his body keep going? He's 40 in two years. as you say Nadal will pick up maybe 2 or 3 more French titles. I can easily see Novac collecting another 6 or 7.

And I’m half-Spanish and have idolised Rafa for a decade!

I don’t follow the sport much, but watching the 100 plus mins of that 5th set was a real revelation to see the way he approaches the game (compared to ND, who is obviously an incredible player and all time great).
Federer, looked on a different level, the way he won his points.

As for Rafa, I have a trace memory of his name cropping up in the operation puerto cycling business (I follow cycling a lot more than tennis). I’m sure there was nothing to it, but it has always left me with a lingering wonder about him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.