The Ashes 2019

Who would do better?

who the fuck knows? I just don't want Roy to get the hate because he plays out of position in his weakest format when he's worked so hard to turn around public opinion of him and forge a career at the top of the game.

He's in a strong position right now and it makes the most of his talents, in the England side he would be fighting Buttler/Stokes/Bairstow/Foakes for a spot in the middle order.

If Ollie Pope hadn't got injured then he would be the one I'd have taken a punt on up there, he's young so can still be moulded and has more solid fundamentals.

Mitchell Starc vs Jason Roy in red ball I think would be over very quickly, just based on what I've seen of Roy at county and international level thus far.

Of course they do
Roy
Burns
Root
Bairstow wk
Stokes
Butler
Ali
woakes
Archer
Broad/wood (depending on pace of pitch)
Anderson

Massively exciting team

We’ll regularly get 350-400 tops but with that bowling attack that’ll be plenty

Dropping Foakes and Sammy Curran is harsh to say the least.

who the fuck knows? I just don't want Roy to get the hate because he plays out of position in his weakest format when he's worked so hard to turn around public opinion of him and forge a career at the top of the game.

He's in a strong position right now and it makes the most of his talents, in the England side he would be fighting Buttler/Stokes/Bairstow/Foakes for a spot in the middle order.

If Ollie Pope hadn't got injured then he would be the one I'd have taken a punt on up there, he's young so can still be moulded and has more solid fundamentals.

Mitchell Starc vs Jason Roy in red ball I think would be over very quickly, just based on what I've seen of Roy at county and international level thus far.
He averages mid 30’s in county cricket - easily as good as anyone who is in contention. There’s no way Roy does not play

It’s not the same as it used to be. I remember the days of Chris Tavare being 11 not out after 126 deliveries. Proper test match cricket that! It’s all over in 3 days nowadays.

usually batting like 6. If it clicks then great, if not don't come whinging back to me because I pointed it out ;).
Lol. It’s ok I won’t winge. It’s australia. They’ll try and intimidate us. Roy has bollox like King Kong/dong. He’ll be fine ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.