Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

I missed that 6 thing watching the tennis. What happened? That boundary rule to win it is a bit daft I turned over coz I thought nz won because England had 9 out

In the past NZ would’ve won having lost fewer wickets in the match.
Bit like Liverpool would’ve won the league if it was still 2 pts for a win lol

New Zealand were really tepid with their batting in the last 10 overs. I think of the things they could control that's where they'll look back with regret.

What a day for Buttler btw to finally look like the player he was before the tournament.

Kiwi tailender ducked under last ball. Bet he’d like that back.

You could argue the catcher on the boundary should have had a better idea of the risk of going over the boundary and just not catching it and keeping the runs to 2/3 or the thrower for the overthrow taking the safe option as that was only ever going to be 2 runs. Adrenaline pumping it’s a different thought process.

There are always moments in every match with a what if!

You could argue the catcher on the boundary should have had a better idea of the risk of going over the boundary and just not catching it and keeping the runs to 2/3 or the thrower for the overthrow taking the safe option as that was only ever going to be 2 runs. Adrenaline pumping it’s a different thought process.

There are always moments in every match with a what if!

Exactly and if we didn’t bowl about 30 extras, we’d have won fairly comfortably.

quick question how can a team losing less wickets can draw a game when both are counted
ive seen liverpool analogy
Wickets left aren't counted but used to be. I think they wanted to bring in a bigger chance of super overs for the excitement so had to scrap the wickets rule. Seems to have worked.

Exactly and if we didn’t bowl about 30 extras, we’d have won fairly comfortably.
We bowled 5 more wides and 1 extra no ball than them so really just 6 runs. There were no runs scored off the no ball free hit. Leg byes shouldn't really count in extras.
I thought the umpires favoured NZ with some of the wides given for height and that one on the line in the super over was a bit unfair in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.