Flight to China cancelled again!

If you’ve ever dealt with China this sort of things happen all the time. My experience is with goods being exported into China, the lack of explanation normally allows you to figure what went wrong.

That business is now owned by a Chinese company & I believe there are no issues with exports ;-)
I had a connection in China one, lad on the scanner tried to steal my duty free; when it didn't come through I asked a lady where it was, she went and talked to the bloke who handed it to her and told her I left it on the floor.

If I left it on the floor how did he get it from his seat behind the scanner? Cheeky fucker.

I’m sure the 13% Chinese owners are not very happy their investment is being dicked around with!! They might want to get on the blower with Xi!

Last edited:
Got to love the sensationalism of the press, with their ' City tour plans in chaos' bollocks. Fuck sake, we'll arrive there a day before the West Ham game, and if we lose so what. The press love to think this is a sign of us going into free fall, big problems at City etc etc.

Surely an error at the China end wouldn't happen, we're the main draw & publicity is key...if someone over there has fucked up they'll be in the Chinese equivalent of Russian Salt mines.

We however, need some games I'd be cancelling the whole thing and claiming on 'insurance' while getting games at short notice against some local teams who I'm sure would bend over backwards to have us playing them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.