Peter Crouch

I cam remember a game against the dippers at the Etihad - me and my lad were sitting in the second row from the pitch and Crouch was warming up in front of us.

A rather rotund blue was shouting at Crouch to get out of the way "sit down you lanky tw@" if memory serves me.

Crouch turned around, saw who was shouting and pantomimed eating a burger then rubbing his belly. This banter continued for quite a while and had lots of blues in stitches - you had to be there to appreciate it.

Freaaaak

Only a few weeks ago I saw a video of all his goals for Spurs. He was prolific in that 2009-2010 season.

Seems to have been around forever and I remember watching England v Jamaica at the swamp in 2006. He scored a hat trick and did the Crouch-bot at the Stretford End.

Crouch’s missus.
th

Dunno what he sees in her to be honest...

Supports us doesn't he? or his family do?

I heard he supports Chelsea !
He lives very near me , and is often seen ,esp on the golf course .
Abbie has just had their 4th child , so he needs to take all the work he can get.A mate of mine , sells high grade granite and tiles , and had to go to their house . He said she was delightful ,apart from that accent

I always thought his best goal was for Spurs v City , well it was certainly very important

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.