Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very overpriced but not naive in suggesting he wont be a good addition for the rags We dont seem to be in any great hurry to bring in a centre half but i suspect we possibly are waiting for any movement outbound with Otto, Danilo etc i of course trust our manager to get it as right as it can be brcause you cannot legislate for injuries i do believe the Leicester player had a preference due to our Champions league place i do think we have had some interest in him and time will tell if we have dropped a bollock

If reports are true that he's going to united for £80m, it makes the VVD deal - which was absolutely ridiculous 12 months ago - look like a bit of a steel.

I did hope that we signed him, if he was the man Pep wanted, but I do like the way City won't be forced to pay well over the valuation.

I predict it's just a matter of time before those, that now accuse us of 'buying the league', start calling us stingy and tight fisted.

I don't think this deal is dead for us, i suspect we pulled out of the two horse race in order to let the rags and Leicester to agree on a fee without us being drawn further into the equation. Once set if we can see any value in the deal we may jump back in.
ha ha ha ha ha, let it go

He would have made us stronger. The fee is irrelevant.

The fee is very relevant. We need to work to a budget and it's important to stick to our valuations, otherwise people will try to mug us over future transfers.

If Ushited go through with this, anytime a club sells to them they will expect nothing less than an exhorbitant fee (which they already do tbh).

Again with this.

Blowing us out of the water didn't work for Sanchez, didn't work for Fred. Paying record fees hasn't worked for them for Martial, Pogba or Lukaku.

Maguire is a very good CB but expect him to look similarly lost as the rest of their CBs have done in recent years. They've had lots of good players that whole time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.