Flight to China cancelled again!

We’ve been told the incidents were out of the club’s control. Why don’t you believe that?
I do but perhaps you will allow me to combine a sense of humour with the events.

Maybe we should consider leaving Chinese travel arrangements with the Chinese minority share holders.

Is this a technical issue with a plane or is it paperwork ie as in visas and so forth,should just fly out and forfeit the first game what a farce,who’s the airline Etihad ?

Aeronexus https://aeronexus.aero/gallery

It's the paperwork to enter China airspace apparently Thomas Cooke getting the blame as a company they are currently not in a good way and a major shareholder is planning to refinance, the shareholder who will become the majority holder is Chinese

I do but perhaps you will allow me to combine a sense of humour with the events.

Maybe we should consider leaving Chinese travel arrangements with the Chinese minority share holders.

Weird sense of humour - I’d call it backtracking

They will have to learn the lesson. Close pre season camp somewhere in Scotland on a golf course, or Portugal maybe. Quick travel, no 10 hour flights, no media fickfuck, just hard work for the squad, intense training to get them ready. Of course less media exposure, less income from friendly games but surely much better quality somewhere closer than travel so far for training and playing 3 games vs lot lesser squads.
Absolutely correct.

I hope these flights don’t make it out and we have to cancel the pre-season tour and we can organise a few games with the likes of Girona or Sporting at the CFA.

I fucking hate these pre-season world tours. Thousands of miles of travelling and playing on cow fields or baseball pitches when they should be training for optimal season starting fitness.

I’m sure Pep and his management team hate it all too. You only have to see what he did with Bayern the Summer he was in control of pre-season: a training camp in the Alps, a training camp on the Med and two tournaments in Germany.

Absolutely correct.

I hope these flights don’t make it out and we have to cancel the pre-season tour and we can organise a few games with the likes of Girona or Sporting at the CFA.

I fucking hate these pre-season world tours. Thousands of miles of travelling and playing on cow fields or baseball pitches when they should be training for optimal season starting fitness.

I’m sure Pep and his management team hate it all too. You only have to see what he did with Bayern the Summer he was in control of pre-season: a training camp in the Alps, a training camp on the Med and two tournaments in Germany.
All about the money money money. Pre season pre kerching.

I find that incredible in itself. We are flying a squad worth probably £400m plus on a charter plane that is 29 years old with a company that have one plane when we are sponsored by one of the biggest airlines in the world.

They have more than one aircraft. The 767 is one of the most reliable aircraft and is still in service with major airlines even at the age it is. Etihad do not have spare aircraft hanging around as they are schedule airline. The Aeronexus 767 is set out in ViP layout which Etihad don't have https://aeronexus.aero/gallery

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.