Flight to China cancelled again!

Weird sense of humour - I’d call it backtracking
You would be wrong.

However I am an admirer of ADUG and its business setup so rest assured that if the job has been subcontracted the responsibility for quality and capability still rests with those at ADUG who chose that company.
If the fault lies at pedantic Chinese system level then my suggestion to use our minority shareholders to sort it holds water.

I reserve the right to laugh at the team I have supported for nigh on 70 years with or without your permission and suggest you get used to others who perhaps are similarly minded.

SSN - Premier League just announced in brief statement that City will participate in the Asia Tournament - confident they will arrive today and a landing slot will be available.

I misread that first time. Thought the announcement said "parachute" rather then "participate"

Seemed a bit drastic for a pre season friendly

Rumour has it, Zinchenko doesn't have enough points and they're checking how he got a ticket
You get guaranteed a ticket travelling with Thomas Cook thanks to the City Matters group. That is of course the main reason to fuck them off.

The first European trip I did with them (Schalke), we missed the first 10 mins of the game.
A load of Tottenham fans missed the Champions League Final because of them.
Now this.

If we miss playing in this tournament we'll miss out on £m's. If our players haven't had enough time to prepare properly and get injured it could cost us more than money. We've already missed the kit launch. I hope we sue them out of existence (but their staff find new jobs immediately obviously).

You get guaranteed a ticket travelling with Thomas Cook thanks to the City Matters group. That is of course the main reason to fuck them off.

The first European trip I did with them (Schalke), we missed the first 10 mins of the game.
A load of Tottenham fans missed the Champions League Final because of them.
Now this.

If we miss playing in this tournament we'll miss out on £m's. If our players haven't had enough time to prepare properly and get injured it could cost us more than money. We've already missed the kit launch. I hope we sue them out of existence (but their staff find new jobs immediately obviously).

Is the part in bold true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.