Flight to China cancelled again!

2 days late ain't bad I suppose! Remember this is the club that are still sending out Seasoncards 5 weeks into the season and memberships with your Christmas card.

I've been inside that plane most of the football clubs use it even England use it from time to time, it's fucking mint inside like a 5 star hotel,as for the loading system in the holds of the plane last time I loaded it it didn't work,

16065286-7248215-image-a-17_1563188416676.jpg

How much bother would we get in if they just happened to pick up/get passed the wrong shirt at half time especially if one had been booked?

Think we'd drown in boiling piss.

I assume someone at TC is now looking for a new role. How can they not apply to air traffic control for a flight slot is beyond me

It is probably related to the Chinese side which for a one-off flight can be a nightmare. Their ATC is well known to be 'special' so I can only imagine the planners and approval process is similar.

Any truth in the rumour that Bayern Munich have been sabotaging our travel plans to keep Sane in close proximity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.