Peter Crouch

I always got the impression he couldn't quite believe he'd made as a pro. Seems a decent, humble bloke. Good luck to him.

Done well at Spurs without being prolific. That goal at the San Siro sent shockwaves through Italy. The year we fucked both Milan teams up they were wondering who Spurs were about after all that

My QPR friend told me about Crouch years ago and said there was a bid coming in for him. He said he was one of their best players but would never make it big time. He got that wrong!

How To Be A Footballer is brilliantly funny book. Only drawbacks are that he includes an entire chapter on volleying, inspired by his goal against City. And he hero worships Gerrard and devotes a chapter to him. But apart from those flaws, its hilarious.

How To Be A Footballer is brilliantly funny book. Only drawbacks are that he includes an entire chapter on volleying, inspired by his goal against City. And he hero worships Gerrard and devotes a chapter to him. But apart from those flaws, its hilarious.
60 pages in, it's laugh out loud at times. Seems a grounded and intelligent fella.

No point starting a thread on his film.

Watching ‘That Peter Crouch Film’

He’s a genuinely nice and funny guy but what a hard time the kid had in the early days of his career. Takes hard as nails mentality to get to what he eventually did.

He’s never looked back. A true character of the game. Good watch this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.