Garden Birds and wild birds thread.

We have the usual regulars: blackbirds, thrushes, blue tits, long tail tits, coal tits, sparrows, robins, goldfinches and bullfinches. But also on more rare occasions, I've seen fieldfares, green woodpecker, red woodpecker, sparrow hawk. Oh, and pigeons (and doves). I absolutely loathe them with their fat arses trampling on everything, the stupid walk they do, that ridiculously annoy noise they make all the time (from 05:00 am onwards), and they shit on everything.

We have the usual regulars: blackbirds, thrushes, blue tits, long tail tits, coal tits, sparrows, robins, goldfinches and bullfinches. But also on more rare occasions, I've seen fieldfares, green woodpecker, red woodpecker, sparrow hawk. Oh, and pigeons (and doves). I absolutely loathe them with their fat arses trampling on everything, the stupid walk they do, that ridiculously annoy noise they make all the time (from 05:00 am onwards), and they shit on everything.
Yeah the Wood Pigeons and Collard Doves are the capitalists of the garden world, ruining life and the environment for the other birds.

Yeah the Wood Pigeons and Collard Doves are the capitalists of the garden world, ruining life and the environment for the other birds.
Don't mind the collared doves too much but the wood pigeons can fnck right off. They'd clear out a bird feeder in a matter of minutes.

Was sitting out have a glass of wine with a few people when the sparrow hawk swooped over head again and caught another sparrow out of the holly tree.
It landed on the grass with much squawking going on before flying off.
Staring to feel guilty. Since we cut the branches back on the tree and put the feeder up again we seem to have created a death corridor. A fly through like a drive through in MacD's.

On a positive. The finches are back in another tree since we started with the niger seeds again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.