amphetamines

You'll have nothing to fear though.
I didn't this time,but I questioned myself a million times,and it fucked my birthday up,ah well back to work tomorrow,i had planned to go fishing tomorrow as I hadn't heard anything ,just walked out of the fishing shop with a big bag of bait when I got the all clear to come back in tomorrow :(

I didn't this time,but I questioned myself a million times,and it fucked my birthday up,ah well back to work tomorrow,i had planned to go fishing tomorrow as I hadn't heard anything ,just walked out of the fishing shop with a big bag of bait when I got the all clear to come back in tomorrow :(
Could always go to the doc's and claim stress.

I've heard fishing is good stress relief ;-)

We have them at work all the time and the lab will always clear you if you give a false positive, I have failed a couple of salava chew type ones and passed ok on a piss test, does make you worried and wonder though, usually a faulty test kit (was for me anyway)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.