Deal agreed with Bayern Munich for Leroy Sane - €60m (including add-ons)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched something on YouTube, think it was mancityfan tv, he is due a new sponsor ,will he choose Nike, adidas ,or puma , they reckon that could decide where he ends up playing , he is currently with Nike and get approx. 600k a year, they reckon he can go well above this with his new deal ,whatever he chooses he will come out of this a very very wealthy boy.so come on puma break the bank for him to stay at city :)

I watched something on YouTube, think it was mancityfan tv, he is due a new sponsor ,will he choose Nike, adidas ,or puma , they reckon that could decide where he ends up playing , he is currently with Nike and get approx. 600k a year, they reckon he can go well above this with his new deal ,whatever he chooses he will come out of this a very very wealthy boy.so come on puma break the bank for him to stay at city :)

I doubt his decision will be influenced by any personal sponsorship deal. His football earnings will dwarf those from any sponsor.

I doubt his decision will be influenced by any personal sponsorship deal. His football earnings will dwarf those from any sponsor.
Might give an indication though as if he chose Puma for example I’d be surprised if he then went to Bayern, and vice versa with Adidas. Maybe the safe choice for him would be Nike and then he stays non-committal, lol.

His football earnings will dwarf those from any sponsor.

That's not necessarily true. If the talk about Adidas wanting him to be the face of German football, and Puma wanting to convert him are true, he could be looking at 3-5m per year from a sponsorship (bearing in mind we're supposedly offering him 150k/week aka 7.8m/year, plus being front and centre of major advertising campaigns has a snowball effect - being plastered on billboards worldwide raises your profile and brings other endorsements in.

He's apparently been consulting/hiring David Beckham's agency, and that's a man who earned 10x as much though endorsements and being famous than through his football.

I think Sané and his "camp" are pretty ambitious and pretty savvy with the way they've handled everything so far.

Last edited:
Might give an indication though as if he chose Puma for example I’d be surprised if he then went to Bayern, and vice versa with Adidas. Maybe the safe choice for him would be Nike and then he stays non-committal, lol.

Following your logic we shouldn't have signed Ronaldo, Mandzukic, Matuidi and Can, just to name a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.