The Boxing thread

I was thinking a fight like that would be too soon for Gorman. I've not seen all his fights but the last fight I saw, I said it looks like he has a long way to go development wise. Having read up on him it appears he only had 11 fights before going pro.

Dubois looked good but I'm not really sure if any questions were answered in that fight personally.

Dubois looked good but I'm not really sure if any questions were answered in that fight personally.

Plenty, Dubois needs to tighten up massively if he’s to progress through the division, he walked onto a number of punches, that a few levels up, would of been exposed.

Naturally he’s inexperienced himself, however, the ability to adapt in a fight, where he can slip the same cycle of punches, is a good barometer, he appeared to me, to make the same mistakes!

It’s being reported that the great Pernell Whitaker has sadly passed away..

One of my hero’s and undoubtedly one of the greatest defensive fighters of all time, as a kid, he was inspiring to me...

RIP sweat pea

tumblr_m70v9z88ih1rvyuqxo1_400.gif

4 weight world champion, only a couple losses to the best, De la hoya,
Trinidad etc.
RIP
http://www.ibhof.com/pages/about/inductees/modern/whitaker.html

The Chavez one remains one of the biggest cons the sport has ever seen....Helen Keller could of scored that victory.. well past his best when losing to Trinidad ..

Anyone wants to see natural ability, coupled with dedication to the sport, they should never look beyond sweet pea!

I see Jason Quigley was pulled out in the 9th by his corner last night after a beatdown from Tureano Johnson. Not seen the fight yet but remember the hype around Jason when he turned over with an impressive amateur record, im sure someone on here maybe Leighton? was a big fan of his any idea what went wrong?

Who does everybody fancy tonight?

I think Gorman will beat Dubois, He looks the better boxer of the two, Only thing Dubois is capable of finishing the fight with one big shot.
Gorman on points.
Pacquiao to beat Thurman on points, Thurman will never be the same after his shoulder injury.

Thurman takes an old pacman,
And it was a elbow injury.

People over rating Pacman's victory over Briner who is a shite boxer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.