Newcastle United takeover?

Lol, at the start of the summer Newcastle were getting a new billionaire owner, going to sign everyone. Few weeks later and they're stuck with Ashley and have poached themselves an elephant man to be their manager. Absolute shambles.

How the fuck Steve Bruce continues to get work, I'll never know, but he's somehow back in the Premier League. Fucked Wednesday right over as well, they waited for him while he was grieving, only for him to stab them in the back at the first opportunity. Bet he's preparing a £40m bid for Chris Smalling as we speak

It was for a family holiday.

It was for a family holiday.
I can't remember the specifics, but wasn't it that both his parents had died or something like that and they'd gone away for a bit to recover? Either way, Wednesday were more than accommodating and he's returned the favour by stabbing them in the back at the first sign of a raise. Pundits frequently bemoan how harshly managers are treated, but they are frequently no better when they smell a better job, or just another signing on fee

Bruce said that he wanted to go and see England tour the Windies as it was something that he had intended to do with his dad before he died.

Bizarre, imo.

Delayed starting a job at a vital point in the season so he could go on a holiday that a deceased member of his family would have liked. Well, well beyond anything most employers would agree to and a very odd thing to request.

Not exactly retutned the gesture now

Sports direct shares down 15% today as accounts delayed due to house and Fraser acquisition.
Can't see any transfer money being spent at all, player sales yes

Sports direct shares down 15% today as accounts delayed due to house and Fraser acquisition.
Can't see any transfer money being spent at all, player sales yes

Bruce is going to have his work cut then.

The compensation he will get for being sacked was probably at the forefront of his decision to leave Wednesday in an indecent haste.

Bizarre appointment. He’s one of those managers like Holloway or Pauli’s who’ll get a team promoted to the PL but has no idea how to keep them there. Serious relegation contenders now.

I can't remember the specifics, but wasn't it that both his parents had died or something like that and they'd gone away for a bit to recover? Either way, Wednesday were more than accommodating and he's returned the favour by stabbing them in the back at the first sign of a raise. Pundits frequently bemoan how harshly managers are treated, but they are frequently no better when they smell a better job, or just another signing on fee

I completely agree that the rag twat has done the dirty on Wednesday.

I expect nothing more from a pisscan disciple; sums that scummy club up to a T.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.