City's New Kits - 2019/20

Kids will like it, and that’s all the club and Puma will be arsed about as they’re the main target audience.

5ZqDhEvl.jpg
Brilliant ha

Kids will like it, and that’s all the club and Puma will be arsed about as they’re the main target audience.

I think Puma/City have done a pretty great job of doing something to appeal to everyone.

The 125th anniversary kit is pretty much the perfect old fashioned kit. Clean, simple, exactly what traditionalists want. Puma haven't even put a logo on it.

The Home shirt is a slight twist on the standard sky blue, it's different enough to make people replace last year's and stand out when we look back on it in 10 years (especially if we win). Plus it lets Puma have a little experiment and see what people like.

The Hacienda kit couldn't pander to the middle aged fans more if it tried and the third kit is perfect for the kids.

All in all despite the tantrums and panic attacks of the past 378 pages the club and Puma have done a really good job. There is a kit that everybody will like.

Question for someone with some Man City Store knowledge.

Does the FA Cup official badge ever become available through the official store to have added to the jersey with "Cup Printing"
I usually buy a premier league jersey, but this year I'd like to buy a "Cup Printing" jersey to get the purple player/number font.
However, I also want an official competition badge on the right hand shoulder (I'm very picky).
Is there or will there be a way to achieve this when buying through the official store?

I feel this wouldn't be the accepted line of thinking if all beer at the stadium was replaced with Ribena

It's like someone figured out how to do a gradient fill in Powerpoint. I don't like when they merge the colour of the shorts into the colour of the top. I prefer a distinct contrast. So I'd be fine with a yellow/lemon/Pineapple (?) top if the shorts were orange or white or navy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.