Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice enough bloke and okay player but can’t imagine him anywhere near a Pep team, united need to get this deal richard dunned pronto.

Lol sorry but that got a snort out of me; the Italian press has been going on with "in the next 48 hours" all through this transfer window, until all the 48 hours summed up turned into 2-3 weeks waiting for our new coach. The same has happened (though with less "48h" mentions) for de Ligt.
At this point I consider "in the next 48 hours" a synonym of "from here to eternity".

It's a euphemism that SSN often use when they have no more of a clue that the guy who's just fallen into the Ashton Canal. They work on the premise that by using 48hrs there is hope at Sky that most people won't clock it as Monday to Wednesday, Tuesday to Thursday, and then before the day arrives there is another 48hrs with another player and the first 48hrs is forgotten!

This one is not done yet.

With the news Otermendi wants to leave, I think we will be negotiating hard with Leicester.

I wonder if Leicester have fully paid the Kelechi Iheanacho fee?

This one is not done yet.

With the news Otermendi wants to leave, I think we will be negotiating hard with Leicester.

I wonder if Leicester have fully paid the Kelechi Iheanacho fee?
Why do we even want him.. surely there are better, more skilled, and cheaper options. Do we really want an average English player here for 80+mill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.