Man City TV Launched

I haven't had time either to look at the app yet properly so don't know if there are any indications if it's an off-the-shelf product. It looks pretty slick at first glance. The counter on Google App store said 10+ downloads, and it has been there since Saturday.

I'll defer to you though on the release process as your experience sounds better than my experience, where the user approval stage is, less rigid, shall we say.
I'll download it on the LG TV and my Shield when i get home, assuming they've had a small blip and rectified it pretty quick so the issue was probably server-side and out of their control.

Can't get the app in the Apple App Store - great app City. Ffs why can't it be rolled out on all formats? If it costs a bit more so be it; Apple users are well used to getting ripped off / paying a premium for ease of use for us non-techies.
I get MUTV on my pub subscription, so I'll just have to keep watching the recording of the Sick Swan with Paddy Crerrand commentary - it's comedy gold
The reason it will only be on the TV version of the various app stores is that you have to build an app differently for touch control for phones and tablets, its the same reason that a lot of mobile device only apps don't work on the TV equivalents.

Vinny's speech in the Wembley dressing room......
aea0e5489537af1348cb81b89c134c14.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.