Man City TV Launched

Scroll along the option boxes,choose 'LG content store' and type in 'man city tv' in the search box,it should come up.On computer then type in 'mancity.com/subscribe' - log in to your Cityzens account and enter your card details.Type in the code when confirmed.
Cant see content store anywhere...

I rang the club as i kept getting sent to the sign in page and shut out and the techy guy said he would fix it and he did so they are trying to get everyone sorted
I rang the club and after giving me all the option i selected option 5 and they said they were shut.
Twats.

After a bit of pissing about I’ve got it up and running through LG tv app. Worth the wait. Almost in tears watching Vinnie smash that goal against Leicester. Sane seems very happy and an integral part of the group. All those that said he’s a bad egg need to hang their heads in shame

I rang the club and after giving me all the option i selected option 5 and they said they were shut.
Twats.
I expect they are drowning today,seems not everyone is getting through to the subscribe page as per link given,it might calm down tomorrow,i will say if i can do it anyone can,i am a huge technophobe,i don't know what people are on about half the time,i just fiddle till something works lol

Anybody know how to correct multiple emails for supporter no. ? I have this for a while, but haven't bothered
as haven't needed to login.
Call up customer service number (option 2?) on the normal 0161 ticket number mate. They changed everything for me in about two minutes.

Getting this so chuffed all broadcasted games 24 hours after kick off is great I will dodge the result of a day, throw in the academy matches and the preseason games it's awesome then the price £2 a month?!? Would have happily paid £5-10.

The reason it will only be on the TV version of the various app stores is that you have to build an app differently for touch control for phones and tablets, its the same reason that a lot of mobile device only apps don't work on the TV equivalents.

Cheers for the info, but I still think it should be easily accessible to anyone who wants it. An app for mobile devices shouldn't be beyond our technical department.
Ah well, as Billy Shakespeare poetically put it "What a bloody palaver!"

Getting this so chuffed all broadcasted games 24 hours after kick off is great I will dodge the result of a day, throw in the academy matches and the preseason games it's awesome then the price £2 a month?!? Would have happily paid £5-10.
Christ, good luck with that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.