Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the mistake? Getting Laporte or winning back to back titles and the treble?
Do you not think he would have made us stronger at the back? And also prevented the dippers from signing possibly their most influential player into bargain.
Not criticising city in any way here, I’m just looking at what I think would have been an improvement

Not always is your best team the best 11 players....a treble is an improvment on a double...bum bum

Vandyke got away with murder cos mahrez missed the pen....no commentators mentioned him being rather numb putting a needless tackle in with pitch running out....they never mentioned it...funny that...good job it wasnt otta

Last edited:
Do you not think he would have made us stronger at the back? And also prevented the dippers from signing possibly their most influential player into bargain.
Not criticising city in any way here, I’m just looking at what I think would have been an improvement

your right he would make us a stronger unit, but will it come at a cost to the setup and movement and speed, harry maguire only problem is the speed and turn he lacks but reading the game gets you a bonus and out of jail at times and having the build and power and good in the air, so could be a great signing or a gamble its a tight one for me

your right he would make us a stronger unit, but will it come at a cost to the setup and movement and speed, harry maguire only problem is the speed and turn he lacks but reading the game gets you a bonus and out of jail at times and having the build and power and good in the air, so could be a great signing or a gamble its a tight one for me
We will just have to trust Pep, if he wants him, let’s get him
Also good on set pieces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.