Zabaleta to leave the Premier League next summer

Anderlecht with Vinny and both back to follow Pep in 3 years time.

:)

Watching Zabs in a Hammers shirt still turns my stomach , just glad it will only happen a couple of more times , quite sure everything has been said about Pablo , he was a stalwart for our club. If Vinnie can earn his stripes at Anderlecht and become as expected a very good manager ,it would be brilliant if he came back to manage our club with Zabs as his right hand man , a dream team.

Watching Zabs in a Hammers shirt still turns my stomach , just glad it will only happen a couple of more times , quite sure everything has been said about Pablo , he was a stalwart for our club. If Vinnie can earn his stripes at Anderlecht and become as expected a very good manager ,it would be brilliant if he came back to manage our club with Zabs as his right hand man , a dream team.
I agree, but if he has to play for another premier club I would rather the hammers than any other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.