Man City TV Launched

Signed up through Apple TV, subscribed and apparently connected device using the code.

Still won’t show the ‘premium’ content and when I click on it asks me to subscribe again...gives me new code and when I put this in on the website it tells me the device is already connected.

This happened to anyone else ?
Exactly the same for me mate!
Feel like chucking the remote through the fucking tv! Force closed, uninstalled/reinstalled.
Can’t watch any of the run in stuff!
Had an email to say I’ve paid + paired it ..... nothing! Sent ‘em an email.

Mine works fine on Sony smart tv BUT when I leave the app to watch something else, it hangs and the only way to recover is to do a TV reset and then relaunch the City TV app. Hopefully that will get sorted at some point.

Exactly the same for me mate!
Feel like chucking the remote through the fucking tv! Force closed, uninstalled/reinstalled.
Can’t watch any of the run in stuff!
Had an email to say I’ve paid + paired it ..... nothing! Sent ‘em an email.

Found a fix. Uninstalled the app, reinstalled and then repeated the process of generating the code and putting it in on my phone. It worked.

I need supporter services. I set up my card details and went to pair, then just kept getting error. saying i need to subscribe.
Tried logging out then can't get back in and have to sign using facebook.
They were very helpful when i rang them today,you know what the media lot are like,nothing is ever simple

No you don't need prime,reading through a firestick seems the easiest and most stable way to have it,order the app from their sports list
I beg to differ did you have any issues pairing.......without context sounds a dodgy question!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.