Man City TV Launched

Mine was working on my Sony TV and has now stopped now I want to watch it. Joined and paired it to my telly. It was working perfectly then stopped. Still told me I was logged in with my email address. Now I’m just getting the circle of doom

where was the city app? I'm trying to force the TV to update the apps without any luck

Signed up and running perfect, good quality stable vids, will they be showing pre season friendlies?

is the City app up and running on it Karen?
Yep,you plug it in your tv,on you computer/phone go to amazon and buy the app from their sports section in apps,it costs nothing,it should appear on your firestick straight away then you get a code that you take to the mancity.com/subscribe,you might have to create a citizens account or sign in and go from there,at the end it will ask you for the code and put that in and it's working,trouble is there seems to be lots of problems on the OS but it is day one,just have to keep trying if it doesn't work straight off

I'm getting this.
After logging in and putting my card details in i get "checking subscription status"
Then "You must have an active subscription before you pair your devices. Please go to mancity.com/subscribe to subscribe."
Then the whole "checking subscription status" starts again.

The thing is, my HSBC debit card has a second stage web verification process. This is via a pop box where i type my password in.
This didn't happen, so i assume my card won't allow the subscription. I'm not phoning them wasting my time.
I've fired an email to City asking what is going on. I've included all my details. I'm not chasing them, they can chase me.
Don’t be suprised if the sheik rolls up himself at your place looking for his £1 a month.

What's up with the bald (equipment?) guy that's always getting naked and celebrating his ass off in the locker room? Talk about living your best life.

I want to have that job.

Signed up and running perfect, good quality stable vids, will they be showing pre season friendlies?
Q: Who can watch pre-season friendlies?
A: Our pre-season fixtures in Nanjing and Shanghai are available for users in OTT territories excluding the UK and Ireland. Fans in the UK and Ireland will be able to watch the games on Sky Sports.

Our fixtures in Hong Kong and Yokohama are available for users in all OTT territories."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.