Harry Maguire

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to get up to change the channel, are you living in the 1960`s ?

9c964caae5e43104705c230b62de4b47.jpg

Actually too lazy to press the remote !

How embarrassing is that ?

Brendan Rodgers has confirmed Leicester City have rejected two bids that did not meet their valuation of Harry Maguire. Manchester City and Manchester United were both mentioned.

Brendan Rodgers has confirmed Leicester City have rejected two bids that did not meet their valuation of Harry Maguire. Manchester City and Manchester United were both mentioned.

Cant see us bidding more than 65m and then rebuffed we walked away rags will pay what they want if they offload lukaku

Cant see us bidding more than 65m and then rebuffed we walked away rags will pay what they want if they offload lukaku
I think we have walked away from this already,sky in particular say we are fighting it out with the rags just to keep them relevant and can crow when the spend 80m on him

I like him, he has a bit about him but the price is ridiculous, paying world record fees for him would be incredible. I know it’s not my money but at £80 mill no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.